Open Source PassCamp Alternatives
The most popular alternative is KeePass, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 44 alternatives to PassCamp so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting PassCamp alternatives are Bitwarden (Freemium, Open Source), KeePassXC (Free, Open Source), Keepass2Android (Free, Open Source) and KeeWeb (Free, Open Source).
- A free and open source password manager that keeps all of your passwords safe in one place.
- Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store your logins and passwords across all of your devices (iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more). Bitwarden is FREE and open source.
- KeePass Cross-Platform Community Edition - A community maintained fork of the popular KeePassX application with more features and frequent updates.
- Keepass2Android is an open source password manager application for Android. It reads and writes .kdbx-files, the database format used by the popular KeePass 2.
- Web and desktop password manager compatible with KeePass. Works online in any modern browser or as a desktop app for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- KeePassX is an application for people with extremly high demands on secure personal data management.
- KeePassDroid is an implementation of the KeePass password safe for the Android platform.
- Buttercup uses a delta-system to manage archive changes and save conflicts. The archive, upon saving, is encrypted with AES 256bit to ensure the security of your credentials.
- PASSWORD ACCESS FOR YOU, & ONLY YOUSecurely track your Firefox passwords & access them anywhereQuickly open any website from the app to get into your accounts
- Master Password is different: it is based on an ingenious password generation algorithm that guarantees your passwords can never be lost.