Open Source ParseHub AlternativesWeb Scraping Tools and other similar apps like ParseHub
Scrapy is a free and open-source web-crawling framework written in Python. Originally designed for web scraping, it can also be used to extract data using APIs or as a general-purpose web crawler. It was developed and is maintained by Zyte formerly Scrapinghub, a web-scraping...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Scrapy is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to ParseHub.
- - Scrapy is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to ParseHub.
Comments about Scrapy as a Alternative to ParseHubMost users think Scrapy is a great ParseHub alternative.
Requires lots of development to make it work. Has certain limitations when it comes to markup detection on a moderns sites.1Guest
Like ParseHub, Scrapy allows users to construct and run web scrapes. Unlike ParseHub, Scrapy is command-prompt based and has no GUI.2
Open-source task and test automation tool and Selenium IDE. The UI.Vision RPA software is a browser extension that can do desktop automation as well! Use it for web automation, form filling, screen scraping and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).Suggest and vote on features
UI.Vision RPA Features
- Command line interfaceUI.Vision RPA either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Works OfflineUI.Vision RPA can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Marketing AutomationUI.Vision RPA can automate marketing campaigns and activities throughout the customer journey by automatic workflows.
- Support for scriptingUI.Vision RPA supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- Website MonitoringUI.Vision RPA can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
The last update is from September 2021.
Portia is an open source visual scraping tool, allows you to scrape websites without any programming knowledge required! Simply annotate pages you're interested in, and Portia will create a spider to extract data from similar pages.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about Portia as a Alternative to ParseHubMost users think Portia is a great ParseHub alternative.Guest
You can't specify easily which links to follow.3
easy to deploy and fast crawling0
Lookyloo is a web interface that allows users to capture a website page and then display a tree of domains that call each other.
- - Lookyloo is the most popular Web-based alternative to ParseHub.
Apify is a web scraping and automation platform - it extracts data from websites, crawls lists of URLs and automates workflows on the web. Turn any website into an API!.
- - Apify is the most popular commercial alternative to ParseHub.
ScraperAPI is an API that helps developers easily build scalable web scrapers. Unlike proxy providers that just give you a list of IP addresses, Scraper API handles IP rotation, headless browsers, and CAPTCHAs so developers can get the HTML of any web page with a simple API call.ScraperAPI has no features, suggest some!
artoo.js has no features, suggest some!
- - artoo.js is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to ParseHub.
Boost your marketing with our cloud APIs. Our bots automate all the major websites (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram...) Productivity increase guaranteed! Alternatively, you can create your own APIs thanks to our developer platform.Suggest and vote on features
Textricator is a tool for extracting text from computer-generated PDFs and generating structured data . If you have a bunch of PDFs with the same format (or one big, consistently formatted PDF) and you want to extract the data to CSV or JSON,.Textricator has no features, suggest some!
Extract information from web sites with a visual point-and-click toolkit. Turn websites into useful data. Automate data workflows on the web, process, and transform data at any scale.
Nodejs web scraper. Use it from your own code, via command line or docker container. Supports multiple storage options: SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL. Supports multiple browser or dom-like clients: Puppeteer, Playwright, Cheerio, JSdom.Suggest and vote on features
get-set, Fetch! Features