Paperless Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Paperless for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is DEVONthink. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Trilium Notes or Leanote. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 25 alternatives to Paperless and 13 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Paperless are NixNote (Free, Open Source), Inkdrop (Paid), Boostnote (Freemium, Open Source) and Receipts (Freemium).
- DEVONthink is a solution to the digital age conundrum. It is your second brain, the one and only database for all your digital files, be they PDFs, emails, Word docs or even multimedia files.
- FeaturesNotes can be arranged into arbitrarily deep hierarchy (tree)Notes can have more than 1 parents - see cloning
- Leanote provides services for note and blog. You can use "note" as your personal notebook, if you want to share with friends, just publish note or notebook to the blog.
- The note-taking app with robust Markdown editor, supporting macOS, Windows, and Linux. This app is designed to be the most convenient way to make notes in Markdown for your daily hacking.
- An intuitive and stylish markdown note app for developers. It's fully open-source.
- Receipts lets you collect receipts for expenses, taxes, or accounting. Automatically recognizes values such as dates, amounts, payment details, and more.
- Fast and portable note editor.
Supports: Mardown format, HTML previews, tagging, favorites, searching, Dropbox and Google Drive synchronization, embedded photos.
- Simply scan all your documents you would like to quickly find and start Alinof Archives.
- a quick notetaking plugin. Contribute to fmoralesc/vim-pad development by creating an account on GitHub.