Open Source ozSync Alternatives
The most popular alternative is FreeFileSync, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 36 alternatives to ozSync so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting ozSync alternatives are DirSync Pro (Free, Open Source), Bacula (Free, Open Source), Synkron (Free, Open Source) and Qtd Sync (Free, Open Source).
- FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files.
- DirSync Pro is a small, but powerful utility for file and folder synchronization.
Java JRE 1.7 or above is needed to run DirSync Pro.
- Bacula is a set of Open Source, enterprise ready, computer programs that permit you (or the system administrator) to manage backup, recovery, and verification of computer data...
- Synkron is an application for folder synchronisation and folder-backups that allows you to configure your synchronisations in detail.
- A graphical interface for the Rsync engine that will synchronise files between two computers either locally or over the internet.
- JFileSync is a Java application used to synchronize directories of two different file systems.
- Synchronize your files and folders over as many computers as you want with SyncDesk!
- nsync is a free, open source software that performs synchronization of your data between desktop PCs, laptops, USB drives and more.Highlights:
- Kup is created for helping people to keep up-to-date backups of their personal files.