Free ozSync Alternatives
The most popular alternative is FreeFileSync, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 36 alternatives to ozSync so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting ozSync alternatives are GoodSync (Freemium), SyncBack (Freemium), SyncToy (Free) and DirSync Pro (Free, Open Source).
- FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files.
- GoodSync syncs files between your computer, mobile devices, FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, Azure.
- SyncBack is a tool to backup, synchronize, and restore data files.· Free: SyncBackFree (Windows) is a simple backup and restore solution at no cost.
- SyncToy is a free PowerToy designed by Microsoft, that provides an easy to use graphical user interface that can automatically synchronize local or network files and folders, but...
- DirSync Pro is a small, but powerful utility for file and folder synchronization.
Java JRE 1.7 or above is needed to run DirSync Pro.
- Bacula is a set of Open Source, enterprise ready, computer programs that permit you (or the system administrator) to manage backup, recovery, and verification of computer data...
- Synkron is an application for folder synchronisation and folder-backups that allows you to configure your synchronisations in detail.
- Allway Sync is a file and folder synchronization software for Windows.
- A graphical interface for the Rsync engine that will synchronise files between two computers either locally or over the internet.
- PureSync is a professional file backup and synchronization software, that can automatically keep a backup of your important files, import files from your digital camera and...