The most popular alternative is GnuCash, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 16 alternatives to Outbank so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Outbank alternatives are HomeBank (Free, Open Source), MoneyMoney (Paid), Grisbi (Free, Open Source) and Linxo (Freemium).
- GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- Free personal accounting software designed for ease of use for finance and budget management.
- Banking software for banks which support FinTS/HBCI, keeping all your accounts balance history in a local database and providing a well designed, intuitive user interface (German and English).
- Grisbi is a personnal accounting application running under GNU/Linux and Windows, released under the GPL licence.
- It’s easy to manage your moneyTake charge of your money quickly and effortlessly. You know exactly how much you spend and how much you save. You make the right decisions!
- Bankin' is the best app to manage your money.More than 2.5 million users trust Bankin' to manage their personal and business financesMAIN FEATURES
- Open Source HBCI Pin/TAN Online Banking Software. Pecunia is a comprehensive Online Banking application for the Mac.
- GoDBLedger is an Open Source Accounting System that aims to provide the user with normal programming goodies that finance systems tend to lack. It includes GRPC endpoints and a MySQL database backend so you can actually analyse your financial data.
- Your personal finance manager to check all your accounts, from any bank, in a single place.
- Budget Card is a personal finance app for budget planning and spending tracking. It also let you share and track budget & spending with someone you care.