Otto by HashiCorp AlternativesVirtualization Tools and other similar apps like Otto by HashiCorp
Docker is an open-source engine that automates the deployment of any application as a lightweight, portable, self-sufficient container that will run virtually anywhere.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Docker is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Otto by HashiCorp.
- - Docker is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Otto by HashiCorp.
- Container VirtualizationDocker can make use of isolated user spaces called "containers" to run applications.
- Command line interfaceDocker either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- PortableDocker can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Ad-freeDocker doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightDocker consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Docker without registration.
XAMPP is a completely free, easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl.Suggest and vote on features
Create and manage virtualized development environments. Vagrant is a tool for building complete development environments. With an easy-to-use workflow and focus on automation, Vagrant lowers development environment setup time, increases development/production parity, and makes...Suggest and vote on features
MAMP installs a local server environment in a matter of seconds on your computer. It comes free of charge, and is easily installed. MAMP will not compromise any existing Apache installation already running on your system.