oTranscribe Alternatives for Mac
oTranscribe is not available for Mac but there are some alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Express Scribe, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to oTranscribe and five of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to oTranscribe are pmTrans (Free, Open Source), TranscriberAG (Free, Open Source), Transkripshun (Free, Open Source) and edit8 (Paid).
- Express Scribe transcription software and audio player specifically designed for typists. Featuring foot pedal control, variable speed, speech to text engine integration and supports a number of audio formats including wav, mp3, wma.
- pmTrans (The Poor's Man Transcriber) is an open source tool for manual interview transcriptions and provides a multitude of ways to control the playback of audio files.
- TranscriberAG is designed for assisting the manual annotation of speech signals.
- Open source transcription software for Linux, Windows, and Mac. Comparable to ExpressScribe. Press F2 to play/pause. Press F4 to rewind 3 seconds.
- Google Speech recognition front end with full search, manual entry , SRT, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere XML Support.