Osm Video Player Alternatives
The most popular alternative is VLC Media Player, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 30 alternatives to Osm Video Player so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Osm Video Player alternatives are MPV (Free, Open Source), MX Player (Freemium), KMPlayer (Free) and Poweramp (Freemium).
- VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework. Owned by the non-profit organization VideoLAN.
- MPV is an audio and movie player based on MPlayer and mplayer2.
- MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
- The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format.
- Poweramp v3 is a major update focused on the new Audio engine, UI, and navigation.• new Audio engine:• support for hi-res output (where supported by the device)
- GOM Media Player is a free media player with built-in audio and video codecs.
- BSPlayer is the first software movie player ever to enable its users to focus on watching the movie instead of dealing with poor computer capabilities or running around looking...
- JetAudio is integrated, multimedia software made of a single compact rack.
- RealPlayer with RealTimes (aka “RealPlayer” for short) still includes the legacy features, such as Video Player, Downloader, Converter, Organizer and Web Videos.
- A movie player based on mpv.