Contacts is a flexible and convenient place to store information for everyone you know. It’s easy to import names, numbers, addresses, and photos from Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and even Microsoft Exchange.
- - Contacts is the most popular Web-based, Mac, iPhone & iPad alternative to OsaSync.
- - Contacts is the most popular commercial alternative to OsaSync.
It supports large variety of services, including NextCloud, Kolab, Google Contacts, Microsoft Exchange (EWS) or any standard CalDAV server.
- - Kontact - KAddressBook is the most popular Linux alternative to OsaSync.
- - Kontact - KAddressBook is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to OsaSync.
Kontact - KAddressBook Features
AkrutoSync automatically and privately syncs Outlook PC contacts, calendar, tasks and notes direct with any Android, Windows phone, iPhone or iPad. Keeps information out of cloud.
- - AkrutoSync is the most popular Windows, Android & Android Tablet alternative to OsaSync.
Opinions about AkrutoSync as a Alternative to OsaSync
Spanning Sync 3 is the one app that syncs both iCal with Google Calendar and Address Book with Google Contacts. It gives you even better control over how your information syncs, and is now up to 10x faster!
SYNCING.NET offers powerful Data and Outlook synchronization for individuals, professionals and businesses. By providing secure PC synchronization, integrated file and Outlook sharing, users can access all their data at any time and any place.
OLContactSync allows you to easily synchronize your Outlook contacts with any other Outlook user’s contacts per E-Mail for free.
NuevaSync provides over-the-air, push synchronization of email, contacts, and calendar entries for Apple iPhone, Windows Mobile, and other mobile devices.
Synchronize any Microsoft® Outlook® folder with anyone elses (except Drafts, Outbox, Sent Items and Deleted Items). The folders you allow to be synchronized will do so in the background by e-mail.