Free Oracle Crystal Ball Alternatives
SimulAr is a Monte Carlo simulation software designed to analyze and evaluate business situations and taking decisions under a risk context. Risk analysis is a technique used to help decision-makers to evaluate a problem under uncertainty conditions.
- - SimulAr is the most popular Windows alternative to Oracle Crystal Ball.
- - SimulAr is the most popular free alternative to Oracle Crystal Ball.
Opinions about SimulAr as a Alternative to Oracle Crystal Ball
YASAI is an add-in designed for teaching elementary Monte Carlo simulation in Microsoft Excel. Although numerous similar tools do already exist, we needed one that was simple to use for mathematically unsophisticated beginning students, and could be used and installed easily...
- - Yasai is the most popular Open Source alternative to Oracle Crystal Ball.
Tukhi is a simple and powerful simulation for Microsoft Excel.
- High performance Monte Carlo simulations.
- Data driven simulations using SQL Queries.
- Simulations can be nested inside of simulations.
- Use any random number generators.
- No limit on the number of iterations.