Free OpenPoiMap Alternatives
The most popular alternative is openMarkers, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 13 alternatives to OpenPoiMap so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting OpenPoiMap alternatives are Google Places (Free), Findout (Free), Citysearch (Free) and Thumbtack (Free Personal).
- A new collaborative project to create open points of interest in all the world.
- Google Places allows you to browse nearby places in categories like Restaurants, Movie Theaters, Hotels and Banks.
- Findout shows you blog posts and articles about great places nearby. Discover amazing places nearby recommended by local experts. No ads, no registration, no requests to access your contacts, just full length expert recommendations for free.
- Let our Expert Citysearch Scouts across the country show you the best, newest and coolest local businesses in your city.
- Whether you need to paint your home, learn a new language, or plan your daughter's birthday party, Thumbtack is the easiest and most dependable way to hire the right...
- YP.com local search connects you with over 19 million local businesses. Find people and find the right business and get things done! YP, the new way to do, aka Yellow Pages.
- A picture is worth a thousand words, so why are we still writing 1,000 word essays on other travel sites? Locol is the app to use to quickly discover and share cool stuff nearby.
- Have you ever craved something? Say you are craving lobster, pull out your phone and look at your current restaurant apps. Pick any of them and find a place close by that has lobster on their menu. Let me guess, the first result was Red Lobster?.
- The application allow people to submit, edit and adopt point of interest (POI). So that they can manage their favorite POI (Bar, Museum, Bus station, etc..) and make some profit from it.
- This app allows you to find vegetarian and vegan restaurants near you. It is based on data from OpenStreetmap.