Open Source OpenMaps Alternatives
The most popular alternative is OsmAnd, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 40 alternatives to OpenMaps so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting OpenMaps alternatives are MAPS.ME (Free, Open Source), Leaflet (Free, Open Source), MAPS (Free, Open Source) and Modest Maps (Free, Open Source).
- MAPS.ME offers the quickest offline maps of all the countries of the world. Travel with full confidence: wherever you are, MAPS.ME addresses all your offline mapping needs.
- OpenStreetMap offline maps with track recording and custom bookmarks .kml path. Based on MAPS.ME project. Removed ads and binaries (peace and freedom).
- Modest Maps is a small, extensible, and free library for designers and developers who want to use interactive maps in their own projects.
- Navit is an open source car navigation software for Linux, Windows systems and portable devices.
- TransforMap works towards an online platform for you to visualize the myriads of alternatives to the dominant economic thinking on a single mapping system.
- Pure Maps is a full-featured map and navigation application allowing you to explore maps, search for addresses and points of interest, as well as assist with navigation.
- Free offline maps with routing functions and more ...
This project uses OSM data, Mapsforge-vtm and Graphhopper open source API.
- KeplerJs is a open source geosocial solution that lets users share favorite places and join discussions in real-time.