Free OpenMaps Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Google Maps, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 40 alternatives to OpenMaps so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting OpenMaps alternatives are OsmAnd (Freemium, Open Source), MAPS.ME (Free, Open Source), Leaflet (Free, Open Source) and Magic Earth (Free).
- Mapping software and API service with satellite imagery, real-time traffic, panoramic street views and much more.
- MAPS.ME offers the quickest offline maps of all the countries of the world. Travel with full confidence: wherever you are, MAPS.ME addresses all your offline mapping needs.
- Magic Earth is a free maps and navigation app based on OpenStreetMap data.
- OpenStreetMap offline maps with track recording and custom bookmarks .kml path. Based on MAPS.ME project. Removed ads and binaries (peace and freedom).
- Maps gives you turn-by-turn spoken directions, interactive 3D views, and Flyover. All in a vector-based interface that scales and zooms with ease.
- Modest Maps is a small, extensible, and free library for designers and developers who want to use interactive maps in their own projects.
- Navit is an open source car navigation software for Linux, Windows systems and portable devices.
- TransforMap works towards an online platform for you to visualize the myriads of alternatives to the dominant economic thinking on a single mapping system.