openElement Alternatives for Linux
Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdesigners, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages, and it focuses on editing dynamic and interactive websites.
- - Bluefish Editor is the most popular Linux alternative to openElement.
- - Bluefish Editor is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to openElement.
Opinions about Bluefish Editor as a Alternative to openElementSome users think Bluefish Editor is a great openElement alternative, some don't.
BlueGriffon is a WYSIWYG content editor for the World Wide Web. Powered by Gecko, the rendering engine of Firefox, it can edit Web pages in conformance to Web Standards.Suggest and vote on features
Last version 3.1 was released on October 14th, 2019 according to their official website.
Comments about BlueGriffon as a Alternative to openElementMost users think BlueGriffon is a great openElement alternative.Guest
Not as complete like openElement but it's a nice alternative!!0
Pinegrow is a Mac, Windows and Linux web editor that lets you build responsive websites faster with live multi-page editing, CSS & SASS styling, CSS Grid editor and smart components for Bootstrap, Foundation and WordPress.Suggest and vote on features
Pinegrow Web Editor Features
- Support for BootstrapPinegrow Web Editor supports the popular CSS framework Bootstrap.
- WYSIWYG SupportPinegrow Web Editor integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- No Coding RequiredPinegrow Web Editor can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- WYSIWYG HTML EditorPinegrow Web Editor allows you to make and preview changes to an application or website in real time, without needing to know code.
KompoZer is a complete web authoring system that combines web file management and easy-to-use WYSIWYG web page editing.Suggest and vote on features
The project seems to be discontinued. Latest stable version, 0.7.10, was released on 2007 and last development version, 0.8b3, on 2010, but the program is still downloadable from the official website.
Google Web Designer is a a program from Google for creating interactive HTML5 ads and other HTML5 content for any device.Suggest and vote on features
Google Web Designer Features
Create websites quickly and customize them with ease. Based on Bootstrap, HTML5 and SASS, Pingendo lets you create and manage webpages from prototyping to deploy.Suggest and vote on features
Amaya is a Web editor, i.e. a tool used to create and update documents directly on the Web. Browsing features are seamlessly integrated with the editing and remote access features in a uniform environment.Suggest and vote on features
Last version, 11.4.4, released on January 2012, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Nvu (pronounced N-view, for a "new view") is a complete Web Authoring System that combines web file management and easy-to-use WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) web page editing. Nvu is designed to be extremely easy to use, making it ideal for non-technical...Suggest and vote on features
Codux is a visual integrated development environment for React.js applications. It allows you to create and edit components visually and see every change reflected instantly, side-by-side with your normal code editor.Suggest and vote on features
- Git SupportCodux supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- Syntax HighlightingCodux supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Ad-freeCodux doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
- WYSIWYG SupportCodux integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
Quanta Plus is a web Integrated development environment (IDE) for HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, PHP and any other XML-based languages or scripting languages. It is part of KDE, a Linux desktop environment, released in the Kdewebdev package.Suggest and vote on features
Quanta Plus Features
- WYSIWYG SupportQuanta Plus integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
The project stopped at version 3.5.10, released on June 2, 2009. It can be still downloaded from Slax.org
Quick 'n Easy Web Builder is not an HTML editor, but an HTML generator! You can visually (WYSIWYG) create your websites by using drag & drop. Place objects (Text, Lines, Images, Shapes, Slideshows, Galleries, Forms etc) anywhere on the page (pixel perfect layouts).Suggest and vote on features
Quick 'n Easy Web Builder Features