Free Open Flood Alternatives
The most popular alternative is 2048, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Open Flood so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Open Flood alternatives are 2048 by Uberspot (Free, Open Source), Stack'M Donuts (Free), colorszzzx (Free) and numb, number & numberer (Free).
- Puzzle game written by 19 - year old Italian designer Gabriele Chirulli based on 1024.
- Port of the 2048 game by Gabriele Cirulli. It's playable without network connection.
- Combine similar delicious donuts to create wonderful new flavors with every swipe. This tantalizingly addictive puzzle will have you gripping your device for hours on end!
- a 2048-like with colors instead of numbers.
- A puzzle game with 6 game modes. 3 original musics. Numb, number & numberer is a game "based" on 2048 gameplay.
- 4096 Number Puzzle for the iPhone and iPad, with new default mode, 6x6, 7x7 boards, Colorful themes are enabled and a lot more features.
- Digit Disorder is a unique twist on the classic match-3 game. The primary goal is to fill the board with valid arithmetic expressions, while working around fun obstacles.
- XOLT - is an addictive number puzzle game in a beautiful Stonehenge theme.- WARNING -. Playing XOLT might increase your IQ!- HOW TO PLAY -+ Join the same numbers.
- Support Magic Trackpad and Magic Mouse, play 2048 with joy.
- Try this beautiful and addicted game, challenge your mind and imagination. From the kid to the king, grow your little characters, and try to make the final "2048"!