The most popular alternative is bit.ly, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to oogur so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting oogur alternatives are Kutt (Free, Open Source), Polr (Free, Open Source), YOURLS (Free, Open Source) and TinyURL (Free).
- Shorten URLs from anywhere with bit.ly. Bit.ly allows users to shorten, share, and track links (URLs). Reducing the URL length makes sharing easier. Bit.
- Kutt is a modern URL shortener which lets you set custom domains for your shortened URLs, manage your links and view the click rate statistics.
- Like everything else here, Polr is an open source and self-hostable web application. It's a fast and simple URL shortener with a robust API for using with command line applications.
- YOURLS is a set of PHP script that will allow you to run your own URL shortener, a la TinyURL/bit.ly
- Are you sick of posting URLs in emails only to have it break when sent causing the recipient to have to cut and paste it back together? Then youve come to the right place.
- Unlimited weaboo file hosting.
- Anchr provides you with kind of a toolbox for tiny tasks on the internet. Currently you can upload and share pictures, shorten links for easier sharing and create link collections, which are like a bookmark list that is accessible from everywhere.
- Earn money for each visitor to your shortened links with adf.ly! Use a URL shortening service that pays. adf.ly is a free URL shortening service with a twist:
- Frama.link is a free (as in free speech) simple online URL shortener.1 Paste a long URL to make it shorter.2 If needed, you can choose the text for the shortened link
- A nice and open source url shortener. You can use it as service or install it on your own server.