Advanced automation app for Android that lets you trigger actions like alarms and app launches based on configurable events like phone calls or time of day. Tasker also lets you create apps using these automation features.
- - Tasker is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to omnidroid.
- - Tasker is the most popular commercial alternative to omnidroid.
MacroDroid is the easiest way to automate tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet. Via the straightforward user interface MacroDroid makes it possible to build fully automated tasks in just a few taps.
Suggest and vote on features
- - MacroDroid is the most popular free alternative to omnidroid.
- Recurring TasksMacroDroid supports scheduling a task to recur at any frequency, such as daily or weekly.
- Works OfflineMacroDroid can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No Coding RequiredMacroDroid can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- PortableMacroDroid can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Task Time TrackingKeep a record of time spent on a task with MacroDroid.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsMacroDroid can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
Automate various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet. Create your automations with flowscharts, automatically change settings or perform actions based on triggered event.Suggest and vote on features
This is an automation application which makes it possible for your device to execute commands automatically. When you create a command you can specify which actions to execute when a given event occurs.Suggest and vote on features