OmmWriter Alternatives for iPad
OmmWriter is not available for iPad but there are some alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPad alternative is iA Writer. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try WriteNext or Paper. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 41 alternatives to OmmWriter and six of them are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to OmmWriter are Byword (Paid), Morning Pages for iPhone (Free) and Simpletext (Paid).
- The key to good writing is not that magical glass of Bordeaux, the right kind of tobacco or that groovy background music. The key is focus.
- Byword is designed to make writing more enjoyable with Markdown on your Mac, iPhone and iPad. Features- Designed to make writing more enjoyable using Markdown
- The writing application that boosts your writing. Increase focus and writing performance and reduce distractions by separating your creative writing from other activities. Let writing be the only activity you perform in the writing application.
- “This is a super-clean writing space with a lot of configurability that stays out of sight when you don’t need it.”
App Store Review,
- Daily morning journal for stream of consciousness writing with mood and emotion analysis.
- The simplest distraction-free writing app ever created.