The most popular alternative is Titanium Backup, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 10 alternatives to O-Sync so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting O-Sync alternatives are Contacts+ (Freemium), Samsung Smart Switch (Free), Memotoo (Freemium) and CircleBack (Free Personal).
- Extremely powerful backup tool for Android phones. Backup/restore all apps, protected apps, app settings, market links and much more ! Features of the Free version:
- The top contact management platform for professionals, teams and small businesses. Sync, deduplicate, enrich, & more. Effortlessly manage your address book contacts with Contacts+.
- Samsung Smart Switch makes it easy to transfer contacts, photos, messages and more from your old phone to your new Galaxy.
- With Memotoo, sync all you want !
- Syncs contact between various third-party services and helps to clean them up and merge data.
- One of the world's largest and most popular multiplatform services for backup/synchronization of contacts and photos from a mobile.
- Funambol is the easiest way to keep your phone contacts and pictures in sync with your other mobile phones, tablets, and computers.
- Wondershare MobileTrans lets you transfer contacts, call logs, SMS, media files, apps, photos, videos between iOS, android and Symbian devices.
- Backup your phones content automatically (up to 200MB free):
- The iCal Exchange was created to give the Internet community an easy way to publish their calendars using the built-in "Publish to a web server" mechanism.