Novadys OCR Web Service Alternatives
Suggest and vote on features
- - Tesseract is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Novadys OCR Web Service.
- - Tesseract is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Novadys OCR Web Service.
ABBYY FineReader PDF is an OCR software that provides unmatched text recognition accuracy and conversion capabilities, virtually eliminating retyping and reformatting of documents. Up to 190 languages are supported for text recognition.
Suggest and vote on features
- - ABBYY FineReader PDF is the most popular Web-based alternative to Novadys OCR Web Service.
- - ABBYY FineReader PDF is the most popular commercial alternative to Novadys OCR Web Service.
ABBYY FineReader PDF Features
- OCRExtract the text from a screen capture or file and paste it into another document for edits.
- PDF annotationABBYY FineReader PDF support PDF Annotation for highlighting, notes etc
- LightweightABBYY FineReader PDF consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Sign PDF filesABBYY FineReader PDF support signing a PDF document digitally on a touch screen etc.
FreeOCR is a scan & OCR program including the Tesseract free ocr engine, also known as a Tesseract GUI. It includes a Windows installer, and it is very simple to use.Suggest and vote on features
For 7 years the app has no updates. Latest release: March 2015 v5.4
Using Free File Convert you can convert your files into different formats. Perfect conversion pdf to word with formatted rows. No registration.Suggest and vote on features
Free File Converter Features
Kofax OmniPage offers industry-leading optical character recognition (OCR) for fast, easy accurate document conversion. Instantly turn paper and digital documents into files you can edit, search and share securely.Suggest and vote on features
Kofax Omnipage Features
CuneiForm (OpenOCR) is a text recognition software for printed templates. Manuscripts or PDF-files, the program can not recognize, however, but table structures. The language-model is applicable for 20 languages, and the results can be used as HTML, RTF or ASCII text to save, or...Suggest and vote on features
Last release on 2011: https://launchpad.net/cuneiform-linux/ download
Supports optical character recognition for Vietnamese language. Released and distributed under the Apache License, v2.0.Suggest and vote on features
OCRopus(tm) is a state-of-the-art document analysis and OCR system, featuring pluggable layout analysis, pluggable character recognition, statistical natural language modeling, and multilingual capabilities.Suggest and vote on features
Last update was in 16 Dec 2017
NewOCR.com is a free online OCR (Optical Character Recognition) service, can analyze the text in any image file that you upload, and then convert the text from the image into text that you can easily edit on your computer..Suggest and vote on features
SimpleOCR is the popular freeware OCR software with hundreds of thousands of users worldwide. SimpleOCR is also a royalty-free OCR SDK for developers to use in their custom applications.Suggest and vote on features
Free-OCR.com is a free online OCR (Optical Character Recognition) tool. You can use this service to extract text from any image you supply.Suggest and vote on features
Editable - Edit Scanned PDF Documents like editing a text file!
Easily - OCR PDF To Text Just In Only 2 Clicks.
Fast - PDF OCR has a fast OCR engine, 92% faster than other OCR software.
Page Selection - OCR single, range or all pages at a time.
Over 10 Languages Supported - B.Suggest and vote on features
PDF OCR Features