Nomad Reader is small and fancy application designed for convenient epub and fb2 books reading. The program runs on Android 1.5-3.1, supports images, styles, internal and external fonts and many other features.
To simplify book selection reader is integrated with bookshelf with Cover Flow support.
Application is still in beta stage and updated frequently.
Reader also works on Nook Touch utilizing its hardware buttons and using improved e-ink font rendering, very fast page turns and black-and-white library mode.
Starting with build 0.8.13
reader supports Hebrew, Arabic, Urdu, Farsi and other right-to-left reading languages (Honeycomb recommended for better Arabic support). Note that right-to-left languages require valid paragraph formatting and 'direction' tag.... More Info »
Reader does not contain any C++ code and supports any kind of architecture, including ARM, x86, MIPS and others.
- support for HTML books from Smaidat and Flibusta sites;
- even more faster book loading;
- "Exit" button closes both reader and bookshelf and cleans memory;
- automatic replacement of single '-' and '--' to '—' (only for FB2 and 'dirty' HTML files);
- keyboard backlight is automatically turned off on Android 2.2+;
- no more blank page betwiin title lines in FB2 books;
- no more WAKE_LOCK permissions needed;
- other fixes