The most popular alternative is RackTables, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to noclayer so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting noclayer alternatives are Device42 (Paid), ITDB (Free, Open Source), DCIM (Paid) and Opendcim (Free, Open Source).
- Racktables is a nifty and robust solution for datacenter and server room asset management.
- Device42 software automatically and agentlessly discovers the entire IT infrastructure. Device42 provides comprehensive and current insight into any computing environment with detailed application dependency information and a built-in CMDB.
- ITDB is a web based asset inventory management tool used to store information about assets found in office environments, with a focus -but not lmited to- IT assets.
- DCIM, Data Center Infrastructure Management, is a software that gives data center operators the ability to run efficient data center operations.
- a free, web based Data Center Infrastructure Management application. Provide complete physical inventory (asset tracking) of the data center
- RackMonkey is a tool for managing racks of equipment such as servers and switches.
- Sentry Power Manager (SPM) is an award-winning data center management solution providing easy configuration, versatile reporting, capacity planning, and seamless API integration.
- Automated data center operation management software for asset, capacity, and change management with floor map, rack, power chain and network connectivity visualization.
- EasyDCIM Is an Control Panel For Automated Data Center Management By ModulesGarden.
- A purpose-built data center management software solution. CENTEROS manages the physical infrastructure of your data centers in an effective visual way.