Free NixNet DNS Alternatives
The most popular alternative is 188.8.131.52, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 27 alternatives to NixNet DNS so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting NixNet DNS alternatives are NextDNS (Freemium), OpenDNS (Freemium), OpenNIC (Free, Open Source) and DNSCrypt Protocol (Free, Open Source).
- 184.108.40.206 from CloudFlare is the fast and private way to browse the Internet. It is a public DNS resolver, but unlike most DNS resolvers, 1.1.1.
- Block ads, trackers and malicious websites on all your devices.
Get in-depth analytics about your Internet traffic.
Protect your privacy and bypass censorship.
Shield your kids from adult content.
- OpenDNS is the leading provider of security and infrastructure services that make the Internet safer through integrated Web content filtering, anti-phishing and DNS.
- OpenNIC is a user-owned and controlled alternate network information center/alternative DNS root which lists itself as an alternative to ICANN and its registries.
- DNSCrypt is a protocol that authenticates communications between a DNS client and a DNS resolver. It prevents DNS spoofing.
- Google Public DNS is a free, global Domain Name System (DNS) resolution service, that you can use as an alternative to your current DNS provider.
- Quad9 is a free, recursive, anycast DNS platform that provides end users robust security protections, high-performance, and privacy.
- Yandex.DNS is a free, recursive DNS service. Yandex.DNS' servers are located in Russia, CIS countries, and Western Europe.
- Free to use public DNS servers which filter unwanted advertisements and malware.
- Comodo Secure DNS is a domain name resolution service that resolves your DNS requests through Comodo worldwide network of redundant DNS servers.