Nini Book offers a simple, safe and picturesque way to track your baby's development.
- Free • Proprietary
What is Nini Book?
A life of baby is an exciting adventure starting with the very first moments. It is filled with important steps, funny facts and moments that parents wish to track, cherish and treasure in their memory forever. The Nini Book application offers a simple, safe and picturesque way to create a long lasting track of your baby's development, progress and most precious moments. You can track the development easily with Nini Book's timeline, displaying all the moments, milestones and photo albums at the same time. You can share the moments easily with your partner, family and friends. Together you can track, edit or add the most important steps in your baby's development. You can also print your photo books and create an unique present for you and your loved ones.
- TRACK AND ORGANIZE BABY'S DEVELOPMENT: Nini Book's lovely timeline will enable you to track the most important or funny moments in the exciting life of your baby. Document special dates, save the most important photos and create a journal of the wonderful moments.
- CREATE A PHOTO BOOK – A TREASURY OF WONDERFUL PHOTO MOMENTS: Select photos, that have marked the most beautiful adventures or funny baby accidents with interesting comments, add witty comments and join them into the unforgettable album of your baby.
- TRACK YOUR BABY'S MOST IMPORTANT MILESTONES: Tracking your baby's growth has never been that easy! The first smile, the first tooth, the first step, first words or even its first birthday party, first visit at doctor's will create the most precious moment in the life of any parent.
- SHARE WITH YOUR PARTNER, FAMILY AND FRIENDS: Invite your partner, family members (grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles and other relatives), other mommies and friends to look at and contribute to your baby journal. It is so nice to observe each important event of your little one right from the start.
Nini Book Screenshots
Nini Book information
Recent user activities on Nini Book
- techosium added Nini Book as alternative(s) to babycarepedia
- pankajwsingh added Nini Book as alternative(s) to Kidz Memory Lane - Baby Album & Scrap Book
- sharmanikita added BabyBerry: Pregnancy & Parenting Community as an alternative to Nini Book
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review