Nike Run Club Alternatives for Windows Phone
Nike Run Club is not available for Windows Phone but there are some alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Windows Phone alternative is Endomondo, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Nike Run Club and ten of them are available for Windows Phone so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows Phone alternatives to Nike Run Club are Runtastic (Freemium), Garmin Connect (Free), SportsTracker (Freemium) and Runbit (Freemium).
- The Endomondo Sports Tracker is a free state of the art sports application for your smartphone.
- Runtastic is your personal sports and health assistant for all kinds of exercises (running, cycling, gym training, walking, hiking, skiing, cross-country skiing, skating...
- Garmin Connect is a community-based website for runners, cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts who track their activities with Garmin devices.
- Train better with award-winning Sports Tracker app.
- Runbit combines training and play into one by taking you on a journey and challenging you to find new ways to explore.
- Run+ is the best Nike+ Running app for Windows Phone!With Run+ you can record and sync your activities to your Nike+ account and much more!Some of the features include:
- Track Runner – for runners that don’t compromise. Track your run, analyze your performance & train smarter with intervals. .
- Astro Fitness is an app for smartphones which allows users to view and be updated on their workout activities stored on the Garmin Connect portal.
- SmartRunner is a sportstracking and geotracking application, which allows you to record your next run, biking trip, hike, walk, ride, or any other outdoor activity and publish...
- This app requires a Misfit Shine or Flash device with an iPhone 4S or newer, or a Beddit Sleep monitor or Pebble smartwatch with iPhone 4 or newer.