Free NextDNS Alternatives
The most popular alternative is uBlock Origin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to NextDNS so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting NextDNS alternatives are Adblock Plus (Free, Open Source), AdGuard (Freemium, Open Source), uMatrix (Free, Open Source) and Blokada (Free, Open Source).
- Popular and efficient blocker for Chromium, Chrome, Edge, Firefox (desktop and Android), Opera, Thunderbird. Fast and lean.
- Popular ad blocking web browser extension that includes an "Acceptable Ads" list enabled by default.
- AdGuard is the best way to get rid of intrusive ads and online tracking, and to protect your computer from malware. Make your web surfing faster, safer and more comfortable with AdGuard!.
- Point & click to forbid/allow any class of requests made by your browser. Use it to block scripts, iframes, ads, facebook, etc.
- The best ad blocker for Android that works for all apps and does not require root. Free and open source.
- Block ads for all your devices without the need to install client-side software. The Pi-hole blocks ads at the DNS-level, so all your devices are protected.
- 18.104.22.168 from CloudFlare is the fast and private way to browse the Internet. It is a public DNS resolver, but unlike most DNS resolvers, 1.1.1.
- An ad blocker that uses the hosts file. The hosts file contains a list of mappings between hostnames and IP addresses. When an app requests an ad, that request is directed to 127.
- AdBlock stops ads, improves browser speeds, and protects you online.
- Disconnect was founded in 2011 by former Google engineers and a consumer- and privacy-rights attorney.