Paid NextDNS Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Wipr. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to NextDNS so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting NextDNS alternatives are SafeDNS (Paid), 1Blocker (Paid), Better Blocker (Paid, Open Source) and CacheGuard-OS (Paid).
- A Cleaner WebWipr blocks all ads and trackers in Safari and apps that use Safari to display web pages, so you can focus on the content that matters to you.
- SafeDNS provides sophisticated cloud-based and software solutions for web content filtering which increase users' safety online by blocking botnets, malware and phishing resources, filter out most advertising and content users consider inappropriate.
- 1Blocker improves your browsing experience by blocking unwanted content in Safari.
- Better is a content blocker that protects you from tracking and other malicious web content.
- CacheGuard OS is an Appliance oriented Operating System dedicated to Web traffic Security and Optimization.
- ScoutDNS Protects Networks Through DNS Content Filtering, Malware/Phishing Protection, and Eliminating Most Web Based Advertisements.
- DNSFilter is a cloud-delivered DNS based content filtering and threat protection service that protects an unlimited amount of networks without the need for any in-house hardware or appliances.
- SaferNet creates a Personal Private Network connection that delivers Parental Controls that include, customized URL filtering, mobile device usage scheduling, real time reporting, phishing detection and entourage blocking.
- WebTitan is a powerful web filter providing protection from web based security threats and advanced web and dns filtering control to businesses around the world.
- Weblock allows you to block online content. It can block ads (banners, popups on websites and in other apps), statistics, user tracking, scripts or images.