Open Source Nextcloud Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Nextcloud for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is ownCloud, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Nextcloud and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Nextcloud are Google Drive (Freemium), Google Photos (Free), pCloud (Freemium) and Seafile (Freemium, Open Source).
- A safe home for all your data – Access & share your files, calendars, contacts, mail & more from any device, on your terms.
- Seafile is a professional open source cloud storage platform for organizations. It has complete file syncing and sharing features, reliable file storage and advanced privacy protection feature.
- Pydio is the mature alternative to Dropbox and Box.com, to build your own box, on your own servers.
- Librevault is an open-source peer-to-peer file synchronization program, designed with convenience and privacy in mind.
- Secure, end-to-end encrypted, and privacy respecting sync for your contacts, calendars and tasks. Everything is encrypted on the client-side and all the code (client and server) is open source.
- Syncany is an open-source cloud storage and filesharing application. It allows users to backup and share certain folders of their workstations using any kind of storage, e.g.
- Powerful PHP File Manager & Ajax UploaderMain Features:- Upload Multiple files with Ajax- Copy, move, rename, create, edit or delete online files and folders
- Encrypted platform for collaborative projectsMake projects, join your friends, and take advantage of free and secure tools to organize your association or group together.
- Internxt Drive offers a fully secure cloud storage experience. Files uploaded to Internxt Drive are client-side encrypted, and only the user holds the decryption key of these.
- Browser Extension that allows users to share secure end-to-end encrypted file attachments through email, where users own and control their keys and data, without the hassle of managing/storing them.