Self-Hosted New Relic Alternatives
Netdata collects metrics per second and presents them in beautiful low-latency dashboards. It is designed to run on all of your physical and virtual servers, cloud deployments, Kubernetes clusters, and edge/IoT devices, to monitor your systems, containers, and applications.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Netdata is the most popular Web-based, Mac, Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to New Relic.
- - Netdata is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to New Relic.
- Website MonitoringNetdata can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
- No Coding RequiredNetdata can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Netdata simultaneously.
- LightweightNetdata consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Netdata without registration.
- Dark ModeNetdata supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Works OfflineNetdata can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No TrackingNetdata will not track you or use your personal data.
- Privacy focusedNetdata is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
Comments about Netdata as a Alternative to New RelicMost users think Netdata is a great New Relic alternative.Guest
No feature parity, the power of newrelic is in its agents that profile the internals of PHP/Ruby/Python etc.3
HyperDX helps engineers figure out why production is broken faster by centralizing and correlating logs, metrics, traces, exceptions and session replays in one place. An open source and developer-friendly alternative to Datadog and New Relic.
GlitchTip's open source platform makes monitoring software easy. Track errors, monitor performance, check site uptime all in one place. Compatible with Sentry client SDK but easier to run and entirely open source.Suggest and vote on features
- Website MonitoringGlitchTip can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
- LightweightGlitchTip consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeGlitchTip supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeGlitchTip doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Sentry’s real-time error tracking gives you insight into production deployments and information to reproduce and fix crashes—before your users contact you.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about Sentry as a Alternative to New RelicMost users think Sentry is a great New Relic alternative.Guest
New Relic is used for performance monitoring, while Sentry is a bug tracker.1Guest
sentry is used to log errors mostly, but it doesn't provide the performance information that newrelic would-1
Feature parity with New Relic is comparable.-3
Unify your cloud-native monitoring with zero-code eBPF, advanced profiling, and 10x storage efficiency.Suggest and vote on features
- No Coding RequiredDeepFlow can be used without an coding or programming skills.
Open source observability platform. SigNoz helps developers find issues in their deployed applications & solve them quickly.
Grafana Loki is a horizontally-scalable, highly-available, multi-tenant log aggregation system inspired by Prometheus. It is designed to be very cost effective and easy to operate. It does not index the contents of the logs, but rather a set of labels for each log stream.Suggest and vote on features
Grafana Loki Features
Jaeger, inspired by Dapper and OpenZipkin, is a distributed tracing platform created by Uber Technologies and donated to Cloud Native Computing Foundation. It can be used for monitoring microservices-based distributed systems:Suggest and vote on features
NetCrunch is an all-in-one and agentless network, server, application, log, file and web monitoring suite, capable of monitoring more than 1 million elements at once. It runs on Windows Server and only needs 4GB of RAM and 4 cores.Suggest and vote on features
Falco helps you monitor, analyze, and optimize your websites. Falco runs performance audits several times a day, and offers a historical overview to monitor its evolution and enables you to access the full WebPageTest results of each audit, allowing you to analyze the...Suggest and vote on features
The website is empty, and the last update on the GitHub repository is from April 2021.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo31 Sematext Infrastructure Monitoring alternatives
- Network Monitor
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Amazon Web Services
Sematext Monitoring is a full-stack IT infrastructure monitoring software that gives you real-time visibility across your infrastructure. Whether on-premise, in the cloud, or a mix of anything in between, Sematext can monitor your whole stack.Suggest and vote on features
Sematext Infrastructure Monitoring Features
- Ad-freeSematext Infrastructure Monitoring doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Dark ModeSematext Infrastructure Monitoring supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- LightweightSematext Infrastructure Monitoring consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Website MonitoringSematext Infrastructure Monitoring can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
Instana is Dynamic APM for Microservice Management. Specifically built for agile devops teams, we monitor and correlate every aspect of your application tech-stack. As your teams integrate and deploy new code Instana continuously discovers, and continuously aligns with the...Suggest and vote on features
Comments about Instana as a Alternative to New Relicpros, cons and recent comments
Fully distributed tracing of every request0