NetStress Alternatives for Mac
NetStress is not available for Mac but there are some alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is iPerf, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to NetStress and five of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to NetStress are JPerf (Free, Open Source), netperf (Free, Open Source), Flent (Free, Open Source) and TamoSoft Throughput Test (Free).
- iperf is a tool for active measurements of the maximum achievable bandwidth on IP networks. It supports tuning of various parameters related to timing, protocols, and buffers.
- This project gives a better UI and new functionalities to the initial JPerf 1.0 project based on the iperf network bandwidth measurement tool.
- Netperf is a benchmark that can be used to measure the performance of many different types of networking. It provides tests for both unidirectional throughput, and end-to-end latency.
- Flent is a network benchmarking tool which allows you to:• Easily run network tests composing multiple well-known benchmarking tools into aggregate, repeatable test runs.
- TamoSoft Throughput Test is a utility for testing the performance of a wireless or wired network.