Netflix Alternatives for iPad
There are many alternatives to Netflix for iPad if you are looking to replace it. The most popular iPad alternative is Prime Video. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Crunchyroll or PlutoTV. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Netflix and many of them are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to Netflix are Hulu (Paid), HBO Now (Paid), Google Play Movies & TV (Paid) and HBO Go (Paid).
- Watch over 90,000 movies and TV shows instantly. Amazon Instant Video streams movies and TV shows on your PC, Mac, or Internet connected TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top boxes.
- Watch movies and TV on your own terms with the multi-platform video-on-demand service offering feature films, TV series, originals and more.
- Watch over 25,000 episodes and 15,000 hours of latest and hottest Anime & Asian Drama 1 hour after TV broadcast!
- HBO NOW is the standalone streaming service from HBO to get HBO's full lineup of commercial video content with no TV package required.
- With Google Play, watch HD movies, including new releases, award-winning films, and your favorite classics on any Android device or on the Web.
- Watch over 100 TV channels.
- With HBO GO®, enjoy instant and unlimited access to every episode of every season of the best HBO shows, movies, comedy, sports, and documentaries.
- Disney+ is an American subscription video on-demand service owned and operated by the Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International division of The Walt Disney Company.
- Continue to watch your favorite shows and movies, discover new content, and find new video apps. With the Apple TV App, you can do it all in one place.
- NBC app allows you to take your favorite NBC shows on the go. Stay connected with full episodes, photo galleries and recaps of the latest episodes.