Free My Visual Database AlternativesIDEs and other similar apps like My Visual Database
Microsoft Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft. It is used to develop computer programs for Microsoft Windows, as well as web sites, web applications and web services.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Microsoft Visual Studio is the most popular Web-based, Windows & Mac alternative to My Visual Database.
- - Microsoft Visual Studio is the most popular free alternative to My Visual Database.
Microsoft Visual Studio Features
- Syntax HighlightingMicrosoft Visual Studio supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsMicrosoft Visual Studio can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Ad-freeMicrosoft Visual Studio doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineMicrosoft Visual Studio can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- AutocompletionMicrosoft Visual Studio can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Microsoft Visual Studio without registration.
Comments about Microsoft Visual Studio as a Alternative to My Visual DatabaseThis alternative is disputed. Microsoft Visual Studio is still a legitimate My Visual Database alternative, but it might have issues that some users think are important.Guest
Microsoft Visual Studio is an IDE the other one is a database manager.2
DBeaver - Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. DBeaver is free and open source universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
Suggest and vote on features
- - DBeaver is the most popular Linux alternative to My Visual Database.
- - DBeaver is the most popular Open Source alternative to My Visual Database.
- AutocompletionDBeaver can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Dark ModeDBeaver supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Built-in viewerDBeaver shows you a quick preview of an image, page or file in supported formats.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in DBeaver without registration.
- Ad-freeDBeaver doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableDBeaver can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Python and Django IDE with refactorings, code completion, on-the-fly code analysis and other features, including version control integration, deployment, integration with issue trackers, and remote debugging.Suggest and vote on features
- Code FormattingPyCharm supports code formatting for multiple languages and code styles.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in PyCharm without registration.
- Git SupportPyCharm supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- File VersioningPyCharm has a version system that lets you view and go back to older versions of the project/file/document.
- Support for LaTeXPyCharm supports LaTeX for text and math equation formatting.
- Syntax HighlightingPyCharm supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Support for scriptingPyCharm supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- Command line interfacePyCharm either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Spell CheckingPyCharm can detect and correct all types of grammar and spelling mistakes.
Base is a full-featured desktop database front end, designed to meet the needs of a broad array of users, for all kinds of usages, such as keeping track of collections of objects,maintaining customer information databases,maintaining student grade and curriculum...Suggest and vote on features
LibreOffice - Base Features
MonoDevelop enables developers to write desktop and web applications on Linux, Windows and Mac OS X. It also makes it easy to port .NET applications created with Visual Studio to Linux and Mac OS X maintaining a single code base for all platforms.Suggest and vote on features
As of October 2021, the GitHub repository README has been updated to say "This project has not been built nor maintained since January 2020 and has been archived".
Lazarus is a cross-platform IDE for the Free Pascal compiler. It tries to offer a Delphi-like programming experience through its own 'Lazarus Component Library' and supporting many platforms like Windows, OSX, Linux, BSD, Android, iOS and more.Suggest and vote on features
DbGate is cross-platform database manager. Simple and effective, allowing to work with many various databases simultaneously - SQL and NoSQL.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeDbGate doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- AutocompletionDbGate can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- LightweightDbGate consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeDbGate supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Import CSV DataDbGate can import data from a CSV (Comma seperated values) file.
CodeLite is an open-source, cross platform IDE for the C/C++/PHP and Node.js programming languages. CodeLite is known to work on various OSs including:Suggest and vote on features
Zoho Creator is a low-code application development platform that aims to empower users to build enterprise-class applications that runs on mobile, tablet, and web. Create custom forms, configure workflows, and build informative pages in-minutes.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Zoho Creator is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to My Visual Database.
Zoho Creator Features
Anjuta is a versatile Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for C and C++ on GNU/Linux. It has been written for GTK/GNOME and features a number of advanced programming facilities including project management, application wizards, an interactive debugger and a powerful source...
Ultimate++, also called U++, is a C++ cross-platform rapid application development framework focused on programmers productivity. It includes a set of libraries (GUI, SQL, etc..), and an integrated development environment.