MyLifeOrganized Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to MyLifeOrganized for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Todoist, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to MyLifeOrganized and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to MyLifeOrganized are Remember The Milk (Freemium), Org mode (Free, Open Source), ToDoList (Free, Open Source) and Task Coach (Free, Open Source).
- Todoist is a task manager thats useful, fast and easy to use. Accomplish more, every day.Millions of people rely on Todoist to get things done.
- The smart to-do app for busy people.
- Org mode is for keeping notes, maintaining TODO lists, planning projects, and authoring documents with a fast and effective plain-text system.
- Windows desktop application to stay on top of your daily tasks. .
- Task Coach is a simple open source todo manager to keep track of personal tasks and todo lists. It is designed for composite tasks, and also offers effort tracking, categories, notes and more.
- Taskwarrior is an ambitious project bringing sophisticated capabilities to a simple and elegant productivity tool.
- Track your tasks and projects in a plain text file, todo.txt. A todo.
- Any.do is an award-winning app used by millions of people to stay organized and get more done.
- The powerful, full-featured Personal Information Manager for Windows offering Email, Synchronization, Portability, Network support, Android and iOS versions.
- Marvin incorporates principles from behavioral psychology to help you beat procrastination, feel in control and finish your todo list. Marvin is specifically designed to help you get your tasks done and not just store them.