Electrum is an easy to use Bitcoin client. It protects you from losing coins in a backup mistake or computer failure, because your wallet can be recovered from a secret phrase that you can write on paper or learn by heart.
- - Electrum is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & Linux alternative to MuCoWa.
- - Electrum is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to MuCoWa.
Exodus encrypts private keys and transaction data locally for your eyes only - no accounts, no servers, no data sharing.
- - Exodus is the most popular iPhone alternative to MuCoWa.
Blockchain is one of the few wallet applications that keeps control over your money in your own hands. In the original spirit of Bitcoin, it is physically impossible for BlockChain to "freeze" your account or any such nonsense.
- - Blockchain Wallet is the most popular Web-based alternative to MuCoWa.
Securely store, manage and exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more than 1,500 other blockchain assets.
- - Coinomi is the most popular iPad & Android Tablet alternative to MuCoWa.
Armory is an open source wallet management platform for the Bitcoin network. It was designed from the ground up to provide the highest level of security for heavily-invested Bitcoin users, while still maintaining a high degree of usability...Discontinued
Last version released on Dec 24, 2018
BitcoinDroid is a thin client for the bitcoin daemon. This app will connect to an SSL-protected instance of the bitcoin daemon and interact with it using the JSON-RPC API. Currently only queries for status.
HolyTransaction is a universal wallet for digital currency.
It is the only wallet which supports instant local exchange.
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Peercoin, Darkcoin and Blackcoin are all supported.