Open Source Mtpaint Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Pixelorama, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 23 alternatives to Mtpaint so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mtpaint alternatives are Piskel (Free, Open Source), Grafx2 (Free, Open Source), Pixelesque (Free, Open Source) and AzPainter (Free, Open Source).
- Pixelorama is a free and open source sprite editor, ideal for pixel art. In this page you'll be learning about the latest added features, as well as its features in general.
- Remember the good old 2D games and their beautiful sprites? With Piskel you can create your own in a few clicks.FEATURESLive preview
- GrafX2 is a bitmap paint program inspired by the Amiga programs Deluxe Paint and Brilliance.
- Pixelsque's goal is to be as simple as possible, while still retaining many powerful features. It works like any standard pixel art editor, with a pen, eraser, and shapes.
- AzPainter is a full color painting program for linux. It's a lightweight tool with tablet pressure support, and provides basic functions such as selection, layers, filters.
- Pixel art editor for the browser with infinite canvas.
- Simple to use paint program like Paintbrush for Mac or classic MS Paint, but for Linux.
- JDraw is a pixel oriented graphics editor designed especially for small to medium-sized pictures used to decorate web pages.
- rx is an extensible, modern and minimalist pixel editor, designed with great care and love for artists and hackers.
- Create and animate pixel art in your browser with CSS export.