Free Mtpaint Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Aseprite, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 23 alternatives to Mtpaint so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mtpaint alternatives are Pixelorama (Free, Open Source), Piskel (Free, Open Source), Grafx2 (Free, Open Source) and Pixelesque (Free, Open Source).
- Aseprite is a program by David Capello for creating animated sprites and pixel art.
- Pixelorama is a free and open source sprite editor, ideal for pixel art. In this page you'll be learning about the latest added features, as well as its features in general.
- Remember the good old 2D games and their beautiful sprites? With Piskel you can create your own in a few clicks.FEATURESLive preview
- GrafX2 is a bitmap paint program inspired by the Amiga programs Deluxe Paint and Brilliance.
- Pixelsque's goal is to be as simple as possible, while still retaining many powerful features. It works like any standard pixel art editor, with a pen, eraser, and shapes.
- AzPainter is a full color painting program for linux. It's a lightweight tool with tablet pressure support, and provides basic functions such as selection, layers, filters.
- A tool for creating, editing, and converting icons and bitmaps. Supports layers, supersampling, PNG optimization, Vista icon optimization, and more.
- Dotpict is a simple, intuitive and effective pixel art editor designed for mobile use.
- Pixel art editor for the browser with infinite canvas.
- Simple to use paint program like Paintbrush for Mac or classic MS Paint, but for Linux.