mText2Speech AlternativesTranslators and other similar apps like mText2Speech
Google Translate is a free online translation service that can instantly translate text and web pages between over 50 languages.
- - Google Translate is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to mText2Speech.
- - Google Translate is the most popular free alternative to mText2Speech.
Google Translate Features
Saladict is a professional inline translator browser extension, built for comparative reading, with comprehensive dictionaries covering all major languages.
- - Saladict is the most popular Open Source alternative to mText2Speech.
Translate Shell (formerly Google Translate CLI) is a command-line translator powered by Google Translate (default), Bing Translator, Yandex.Translate and Apertium.
- - Translate Shell is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to mText2Speech.
Translate Shell Features
Looking for an easy and fun to use language translator app? Then download Mate Translate today. Mate Translate works in 103 languages and can perform text translations, speech-to-text translations and it even synchronizes between all your devices.
Translation of selected text, introduced by a phrase or a fully web-site between any languages.
Translation apps for business, travels, professional translators, students and free style people.
- - Lingvanex is the most popular SaaS alternative to mText2Speech.
Free, online service which translates office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF, OpenOffice, text) into multiple languages, preserving the original layout. Supported file formats: Word: doc, docx; PDF: pdf; Excel: xls, xlsx; Powerpoint; ppt, pptx; Text xml, txt....
ImageTrans is a computer-aided image and comic translation tool. It can automatically locate text areas and perform OCR operations using state-of-art OCR technology and a homebrew text areas merging and detecting algorithm, which is specially designed for comics (also webtoon...
- - ImageTrans is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to mText2Speech.
- - ImageTrans is the most popular commercial alternative to mText2Speech.
Select word or phrase with Alt key pressed - then hover over an icon below the selection. Almost instantly you will see a tooltip with the translation.
Translate Now! by AccelaStudy ( http://www.accelastudy.com/ ) is a free translator that translates words and sentences into 43 languages!
Translate Now! Features