Movavi Photo Editor Alternatives for iPhone
Movavi Photo Editor is not available for iPhone but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPhone alternative is Adobe Lightroom. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Pixlr or Polarr. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Movavi Photo Editor and 17 are available for iPhone so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPhone alternatives to Movavi Photo Editor are Pixelmator (Paid), PicsArt (Freemium), PicMonkey (Freemium) and PicLab (Freemium).
- Polarfox lets you post images to multiple social networks and blogs at once!
- Ribbet proves that powerful photo editing isn't just for pros.
- PhotoDirector is CyberLink’s professional level photo workflow application, extending from award-winning video editing software, PowerDirector.
- 8mm Vintage Camera captures the beauty and magic of old school vintage movies right through your viewfinder.
- Photogene is the ultimate tool for all your photo editing needs:- It's a full featured photo editor.?- Supports exporting and resizing multiple photos.
- Picture2Life allows you to edit, collage, animate and share your pictures online.
- PolyGen is the app for Low Poly art and wallpapers. With PolyGen you can generate photo-based crystal patterns or abstract art. And you can do it automatically or manually.