Last version, 1.2, was released on October 2012. It can be still downloaded from Mac App Store, but, since it depends on Google Reader, it will be unusable from July 1, 2013.
Mochaccino is a clean, graceful application for reading RSS feeds. Mochaccino gives an amazing first appeal with a beautiful layout and a stylish design. The fonts are big and easily readable allowing for a productive and beautiful way to read RSS feeds. With a constant update rate Mochaccino gives RSS feeds a amazing platform to be read on. The app connects to your Google Reader account, and let's you manually add RSS feeds. With Search, Photos and a constantly updated refresh rate, Mochaccino is the perfect application for consuming RSS news articles.
- Sync with Google Reader
- Browse by Folders
- Stylish Design
- Updated and Fresh
- Ability to manually add RSS subscription
- Search Bar
- Manual Refresh
- Various Styles
- Mark all as read
- Preview and Browser navigation
- Extensive Feed search
- Multiple Display layout style
- Sharing by Mail, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instapaper, Tumblr, Read it Later, Evernote, Delicious, Stumble, Posterous, Blogger.
To use Mochaccino you need a Google Reader account.
Summary and Relevance
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Mochaccino, and it has gotten 0 likes
- Developed by Leonardo Chiantini
- Proprietary and Commercial product.
- One time purchase (perpetual license) that cost about $9.
- 81 alternatives listed