Open Source MiniTool Power Data Recovery AlternativesFile & Photo Recovery Tools like MiniTool Power Data Recovery
PhotoRec is file data recovery software designed to recover lost files including video, documents and archives from hard disks, CD-ROMs, and lost pictures.
Suggest and vote on features
- - PhotoRec is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
- - PhotoRec is the most popular Open Source alternative to MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
- DRM FreeNo Digital rights management (DRM), i.e. no copy protection.
- Photo RecoveryPhotoRec can recover photos from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible storage.
- Recover Corrupted FilesPhotoRec can recover and repair corrupted files that won't open or that open with an error.
- Ad-freePhotoRec doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightPhotoRec consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- NTFS Partition RecoveryPhotoRec can recover your data from a formatted or deleted NTFS partition.
Kickass Undelete is a free, fully featured, file recovery tool for Windows. Accidentally deleted a file? Never fear; the data is probably still on your drive and may be recoverable. Kickass Undelete finds all of the deleted files on your hard drive, flash drive or SD card and...Suggest and vote on features
Kickass Undelete Features
- PortableKickass Undelete can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Not updated since 2018-12-10 according to https://sourceforge.net/p/kickassundelete/git/ci/master/tree/
FreeRecover is a free file recovery program for NTFS drives. It allows you to search though and preview deleted files to find lost data. It also estimates the integrity of the deleted files, as well as retrieves their original file paths.Suggest and vote on features
- NTFS Partition RecoveryFreeRecover can recover your data from a formatted or deleted NTFS partition.
Last updated in 2017
DataRecovery is freeware and made by TOKIWA to undelete accidentally deleted files even from recycle bin.Suggest and vote on features
TOKIWA DataRecovery Features
- PortableTOKIWA DataRecovery can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
The program is no longer updated since August 2013. Last version, v2.4.7, released in November 2012, can be still downloaded for free.
Data recovery program for NTFS file systems. Reads each block of the hard disk to and retrieves rebuilds file system tree on another partition.Suggest and vote on features
Scrounge NTFS Features
- NTFS Partition RecoveryScrounge NTFS can recover your data from a formatted or deleted NTFS partition.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 0.8.6, released in June 2009, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Utility to recover errors from digital camera memory cards and other devices. Command line only.Suggest and vote on features
- Photo Recoveryrecoverjpeg can recover photos from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible storage.