Free Minecraft Earth Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Minetest, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Minecraft Earth so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Minecraft Earth alternatives are Roblox (Freemium), Creativerse (Freemium), MineClone 2 (Free, Open Source) and Terasology (Free, Open Source).
- Minetest is a near-infinite-world block sandbox game and a game engine, inspired by InfiniMiner, Minecraft, and the like.
- Roblox allows you to create games, build whatever you want with lego-like bricks, play other games made by users of the community, and even participate in the economy by trading, selling, buying, and collecting items.
- Creativerse is a sandbox adventure game set in a beautiful yet treacherous world shrouded in mystery.
- MineClone 2 is a survival sandbox game. Survive, gather, hunt, build, explore, and do much more.
This goal of this project is to create a free clone of Minecraft.
- Terasology (started under the name Blockmania) is an open source project started by Benjamin “begla” Glatzel to research procedural terrain generation and efficient rendering...
- The Fun-Focused Free Software Voxel World Game. Voxelands is a sandbox construction game based on Minetest.
- You become a survivor in the zombie infested ruins of society, and team up with your friends to remain among the living.
- Hytale is a upcoming sandbox game.
- Mythruna is a game under construction combining extensive world building, crafting, and sandbox elements with just a touch of role-playing.
- Tired of the roblox tyranny and greed? The Novetus community game is the solution!
Novetus was made to improve on RBXLegacy, with the addition of new features that enhance the
launcher for mod development, player customization, and overall usability.