Paid Minecraft Earth Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Minecraft. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Minecraft Earth so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Minecraft Earth alternatives are Terraria (Paid), Starbound (Paid), LEGO Worlds (Paid) and Besiege (Paid).
- Create and explore infinite 3D voxel worlds in the definitive sandbox mining and crafting game.
- Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.
- Starbound is an indie game being produced by the UK-based independent game studio Chucklefish Ltd.
- In a galaxy of procedural worlds made entirely from LEGO bricks, will you... EXPLORE environments filled with adventure, then alter them?
- Besiege is a physics based building game in which you construct medieval siege engines and lay waste to immense fortresses and peaceful hamlets.
- Eco is an online game where players must collaborate to build a civilization in a world where everything they do affects the environment.
- Blockland is a non-linear sandbox game with no set goals, giving players the freedom to design and construct elaborate structures.
- Scrap Mechanic is an all-new creative multiplayer sandbox game which drops you right into a world where you quite literally engineer your own adventures!
- Survival voxel sandbox game inspired by Minecraft, Terrafirmacraft, Don't Starve and Dwarf fortress.
- Cube World is a voxel-based action RPG with a focus on exploration. It takes place in a procedurally generated fantasy world made up entirely of cubes.Features