Free Met Office Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Forecastie, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Met Office so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Met Office alternatives are AccuWeather (Freemium), Weather Underground (Freemium), The Weather Channel (Freemium) and Yr.no (Free).
- A simple, opensource weather app for Android. It gathers data from OpenWeatherMap, via their public API.
- AccuWeather is an app that provides hourly, daily and 15-day weather forecasts, which you can integrate with your calendar.
- Weather Underground is committed to delivering the most reliable weather information possible.
- The Weather Channel gives you weather updates with full screen maps, forecasts, alerts for severe weather, and more. Just enter your location.
- Weather forecasts for Norway and the world from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the NRK.
- YoWindow works like your window, very simple: it displays weather conditions over a nice and peaceful landscape. So you can watch the weather looking at the landscape.
- Desktop weather for more than 50,000 locations!
- Get the latest weather conditions, whether you're hitting the slopes, the beach or simply checking the forecast for your commute.
- Today Weather is a beautiful & simple-to-use weather app that provides the world's most accurate local weather forecasts.
- Geometric Weather is a light and powerful weather app that provides you with real-time temperature, air quality, 15-days weather forecast, and accurate time-sharing trends.