Open Source Araxis Merge Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Araxis Merge for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Meld, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 48 alternatives to Araxis Merge and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Araxis Merge are Beyond Compare (Paid), KDiff3 (Free, Open Source), Kaleidoscope (Paid) and FileMerge (Free).
- Open-source, Python-based visual diff and merge tool for comparing files and folders.
- KDiff3 is a file and directory diff and merge tool which- compares and merges two or three text input files or directories
- Diffuse is a small and simple text merge tool written in Python. With Diffuse, you can easily merge, edit, and review changes to your code.
- This is actually Meld itself ported to Mac. Doesn't require X and keybinding changed to be adapt Mac shortcuts.
- tkdiff is a graphical diff viewer based on the Tk framework.
- xxdiff is a QT based graphical file and directories comparator and merge tool. It provides comparing two files, three files.