Paid Araxis Merge Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Araxis Merge for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Meld, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 48 alternatives to Araxis Merge and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Araxis Merge are Beyond Compare (Paid), KDiff3 (Free, Open Source), Kaleidoscope (Paid) and FileMerge (Free).
- Easily compare files and folders on FTP, local and cloud storage with source control integration and 3-way merge support.
- Use Kaleidoscope to spot the differences in text and image files. Review changes in seconds with the worlds most advanced file comparison application.
- Diff Checker is a free online diff tool that quickly and easily gives you the text differences between two files.
- SmartSynchronize is a multi-platform file and directory compare tool. It allows you to compare files or perform 3-way-merges, both with the ability to edit the file contents.
- Intuitive, multi-platform application for two and three-way visual file and folder comparison.
- UltraCompare Professional is folder/file compare utility loaded with features to enable you to compare text files and folders, word documents, and even zip files and jar archives.
- CompareMerge is a Mac OSX's software tool for file comparison and merging text-like files.
- DiffFork is a diff tool for Mac OS X. DiffFork can compare both folders and files, presenting differences in a visual format.* Block Guide and Scrolling in Sync.
- ECMerge is a comparison and synchronization tool with two and three-way merge for text and folders and difference on binary, text, images and folders, locally, via FTP/S, SFTP or...
- An application to help you keep multiple pairs of folders in sync, quickly and easily. View differences between pairs of folders on screen using user defined coloured coding.