Open Source MegaMan Unlimited Alternatives
The most popular alternative is SuperTux, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to MegaMan Unlimited so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting MegaMan Unlimited alternatives are Alex the Allegator (Free, Open Source), Minilens (Free, Open Source), Nikki and the Robots (Free, Open Source) and Secret Maryo Chronicles (Free, Open Source).
- SuperTux is a classic 2D jump'n run sidescroller game in a style similar to the original Super Mario games.
- Alex the Allegator is a series of games that I, Johan Peitz, usually use for game coding challenges like Speedhack and Ludumdare.
- Libre puzzle platformer for gravity-oblivious aliens.
- A cute physics platformer that plays in a fictional world of the future the infamous super villain Dr. Lacroix schemes to seize world supremacy with his army of robots.
- Secret Maryo Chronicles is an Open Source two-dimensional platform game and is using an Open Graphics Library for the best possible graphic design and stock performance.
- Open source retro style platform adventure game with a mystery story line.
- All real ninjas are invisible. Thats because mentors like you train them. Train the next generation of ninjas, make them faster until they are invisible.