Free MegaMan Unlimited Alternatives
The most popular alternative is SuperTux, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to MegaMan Unlimited so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting MegaMan Unlimited alternatives are Cave Story (Dokutsu Monogatari) (Free), Alex the Allegator (Free, Open Source), Minilens (Free, Open Source) and Super Phantom Cat (Freemium).
- SuperTux is a classic 2D jump'n run sidescroller game in a style similar to the original Super Mario games.
- Cave Story, or Dokutsu Monogatari, is a Japanese freeware Metroidvania side-scrolling Metroidvania platform-adventure game developed by Studio Pixel . It has been translated into English by Aeon Genesis Translations.
- Alex the Allegator is a series of games that I, Johan Peitz, usually use for game coding challenges like Speedhack and Ludumdare.
- Libre puzzle platformer for gravity-oblivious aliens.
- Super Phantom Cat is a retro-inspired 2D platformer that pays homage to 8- and 16-bit classics games.
- A cute physics platformer that plays in a fictional world of the future the infamous super villain Dr. Lacroix schemes to seize world supremacy with his army of robots.
- Secret Maryo Chronicles is an Open Source two-dimensional platform game and is using an Open Graphics Library for the best possible graphic design and stock performance.
- Street Fighter X Megaman is crossover game where you play as Megaman battling against the characters of the Street Fighter series.
- Ikachan is a freeware video game created by Japanese developer Daisuke Amaya, under the art name Pixel. In the game, the player plays a squid named Ikachan, who swims through an underground cave, meeting and helping other creatures.
- Megaman Rock Force is a fan-made game designed to mimic the look and feel of classic 8-bit Megaman games.