Paid MegaMan Unlimited Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Hollow Knight. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to MegaMan Unlimited so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting MegaMan Unlimited alternatives are Super Meat Boy (Paid), Rayman (Paid), Frogatto & Friends (Paid) and Ori and the Blind Forest (Paid).
- Descend into the DarkVenture down into a beautiful, ruined world of insects and heroesAtmospheric Exploration
- Super Meat Boy is a platform game developed by Team Meat and is the successor to Edmund McMillen's and Jonathan McEntee's flash game, Meat Boy, originally released on the...
- Rayman is a platform video game series created by Michel Ancel and owned by Ubisoft.
- [Frogatto & Friends is free and open source on Windows and Linux, on the other platforms it costs $4.99].
- Ori and the Blind Forest tells the tale of a young orphan destined for heroics, through a visually stunning action-platformer. The forest of Nibel is dying.
- A roguelike, Castlevania-inspired, action-platformer, Dead Cells allows you to explore a sprawling, ever-changing castle, unlock new gear and gain access to unreachable areas.
- Action side scroller RPG originally released for PlayStation and available on smartphones.
- Robin just wants to be a mechanic and help people, but without a license she’s a sinner in Mother’s eyes.
- Capsized is a retro-inspired 2d platformer developed by Alientrap. Presented in a unique hand drawn art style.
- They Bleed Pixels is a fiendishly difficult action platformer inspired by H.P. Lovecraft and classic horror.