Medusa4 Alternatives for Mac
Medusa4 is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is LibreCAD, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 43 alternatives to Medusa4 and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Medusa4 are Autodesk AutoCAD (Paid), BRL-CAD (Free, Open Source), BricsCAD (Paid) and QCAD (Free Personal).
- LibreCAD (originally QCad then CADuntu) is an open source 2D CAD application for Windows, Apple and Linux.
- Professional 2D and 3D CAD software with specialized tools for use across design and engineering disciplines.
- Open source 3D geometry modeling system with a robust feature set developed over 20 years.
- BricsCAD the first all-in-one CAD design solution in .dwg that answers all your needs; 2D drafting, 3D modeling, mechanical design, and BIM. BricsCAD is a cost-effective, innovative, and familiar CAD solution.
- QCAD is an application for computer aided drafting in 2D.
- ArchiCAD is an architectural BIM CAD software for Macintosh and Windows developed by the Hungarian company Graphisoft.
- 123D Design is a free, powerful, yet simple 3D creation and editing tool which supports many new 3D printers.
- TurboCAD is a CAD software suite, with several different feature levels.
- Simply Smart CAD. DesignFreeQ is an easy to use CAD modeller.
- Cobalt is a parametric 3D modeling software for product design and development that's easy to use.